Friday, January 15, 2010

Make Your Auto Dealership Successful : Bob Ciasulli

I think we can achive big success if each and every person in every department in the dealership works collectively harmoniously. I know with your cooperation we can realize all our goals.I came across a video of an employee meeting. Trust me, that video could be played today and everything that was said is as relevant now as it was then. And it frequently addressed customer pleasure.

I know I am always preaching about customer satisfaction and I probably always will. Customer happiness is the credo of all trade businesses, but we can use this credo in our individual lives as well. It goes back to what my grandmother Susie told me and what your parents and grandparents told you “Treat everyone as you would like to be treated yourself”. These truly are words to live by.

Let’s appreciate everyone in our lives, our families and loved ones, our friends who help us through the ups and downs of daily life and our customers who make all of our jobs possible. We have heard during our lives that “the family that prays together stays together”. It is a wonderful goal to set for our personal lives in the coming year. Also, it leads me to believe that a good business motto for the New Year should be “the auto group that works collectively is successful collectively”.

No comments:

Post a Comment